Stop Seeing Friends Likes On Facebook
Stop Seeing Friends Likes On Facebook. Click the pencil icon, then select edit the privacy of your likes. you can sort through your likes by clicking on. But it does not show up, even though i see the “likes” and “comment” from my friend to the mutual friends.
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/005_2487303-5ba28d654cedfd0025f91738.jpg)
Select 'likes' from the menu. Hit your own name, hit settings, then switch the toggle icon to off. Friends commenting on my photos—does this show in their friends news feed?
Step 1, Open The Facebook App.
In order to hide your likes: Of course, they will still see your comments and likes on posts that they would see anyway in their news feed, just not a separate story about them. Learn how to use facebook, fix a problem, and get answers to your questions.
I Set The Photo To Public As Mentioned.
It looks like a white f on a blue background. How do i prevent this from. Clicking on it will open up a small popup menu.
The Problem Is I Want All Of The Mutual Friends To See That My Friend Has “Liked” Or “Commented” On Something I Made Public And I Want It Show Up In Their Newsfeed.
It is located in the upper right corner of the post's box. In this article, you'll find out how to hide likes on your facebook posts—as well as how to stop seeing other people's like counts. It's at the bottom of the page.
This Is Ridiculous And I Ll Stop Using Fb, It Is Not Worth The Hassle, I Don’t Feel Comfortable.
Since may 2021, facebook has allowed users to hide the number of reactions on their posts. I agree, facebook is not protecting my privacy if my friends can see what i comment on some page they are not even following! Log into your facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
On The Toolbar Under Your Cover Photo, Hover Over More And Then Click Likes From The Dropdown Menu.
Friends commenting on my photos—does this show in their friends news feed? The steps to privatizing your personal likes on facebook are rather simple. Stop the creepy facebook oversharing.
Post a Comment for "Stop Seeing Friends Likes On Facebook"