Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Tracey Padron Artist Facebook

Tracey Padron Artist Facebook. I went on to study to be a medical illustrator thereby cementing a passion for anatomy. I am tracey ellen frances (padron).

Tracey Padron Portrait of Thomas Carlyle, 2017
Tracey Padron Portrait of Thomas Carlyle, 2017 from www.pinterest.com

Find art for sale at great prices from artists including paintings, photography, sculpture, and prints by top emerging artists like tracey padron. I fell in love with figurative art at 13 when i discovered michelangelo. I went on to study to be a medical illustrator thereby cementing a passion for anatomy.

Discover Her Two First Delicate Artworks Here, And For Very Good Prices :.


I am tracey ellen frances (padron). I went on to study to be a medical illustrator thereby cementing a passion for anatomy. Born and bred in the midwest, i have lived around chicago for most of my life.

Welcome To Tracey Padron On The Art Factories !


Widowed mother of 6 nearly grown children. See more of art & artists on facebook. Find art for sale at great prices from artists including paintings, photography, sculpture, and prints by top emerging artists like tracey padron.

I Fell In Love With Figurative Art At 13 When I Discovered Michelangelo.


Up to 8% cash back view tracey padron’s profile on saatchi art.

Post a Comment for "Tracey Padron Artist Facebook"