Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

How Do I Go Back To A Specific Date On Facebook?

How Do I Go Back To A Specific Date On Facebook?. One of the filters is by year. I don’t like most guys, but i am not interested in most guys and perhaps that what makes those few unique individuals that i do connect with all more special.

How do I delete my payment history on Facebook?
How do I delete my payment history on Facebook? from www.techy10.com

In the search bar at left search for pretty much any term (doesn't matter) it will show you results for the term but also show you filter results options. Is there a way to go back to a specific date of messages and then read from that date on? How to go back to messages from a certain date messenger is there a way to go to a specific date in facebook.

As You Scroll Down Beyond Your Profile Photo, This Will Show In The Upper Left Corner.


How to restore computer to earlier date in safe mode A new page will open with the first day of the next month. Confirm and click finish to restore computer settings to previous date.

It Is Also Possible To Use The Back Button To Go Further Into The Past.


How to jump to a date on facebook. In this video i am showing how to check an old post from a specific date on facebook. Is there a way to go back to a specific date of messages and then read from that date on?

Chat & Messages I Need To Find A Specific Conversation In Facebook Messenger That Is Almost A Year Old And I Need The Time Stamp Of A Something.


The option to create a system restore point does not allow for input of a specific date in the past. I have windows 7 home premium on a dell inspiron laptop. Here's how you can search for tweets on.

Click The Month In The Year To Which You Want To Jump.


The above archives path shows a page that has a date picker browse by date. In order to date, you first need to enter a date. Step 2 click a year in the list on the right side of the screen to open that year's posts and.

You Cannot Create A Restore Point For Sometime In.


Fortunately, you can change a url parameter and go to a certain date. Navigate to facebook and sign in to your account. Submit your feedback to apple here:

Post a Comment for "How Do I Go Back To A Specific Date On Facebook?"