Facebook Treasure Mart Ann Arbor
Facebook Treasure Mart Ann Arbor. I would get 65 percent of anything that sold. After 60 years in business, the treasure mart is permanently closed.
Demaris cash who had dreamed of opening a retail consignment shop. I paid the $3 annual membership fee and opened my first account. Ann arbor's finest consignment resale shop welcomed me and my treasures with open arms.
Ann Arbor's Finest Consignment Resale Shop Welcomed Me And My Treasures With Open Arms.
By the 1920s this part of town was no longer a business center and the building was frequently vacant or used as a warehouse. I paid the $3 annual membership fee and opened my first account. After 60 years in business, the treasure mart is permanently closed.
View All Information About The Treasure Mart And Get Shopping Today.
I would get 65 percent of anything that sold. The treasure mart, ann arbor, michigan. Craigslist or facebook marketplace just doesn't get me excited to go find random.
Demaris Cash Who Had Dreamed Of Opening A Retail Consignment Shop.
Treasure mart #29 of 34 shopping in ann arbor. Established in 1960, ann arbor's exclusive resale shop. I've tried other antique malls in the area, kiwanis and the likes, but the quality of items found in treasure mart is just much better.
Top Ways To Experience Similar Attractions.
4,295 likes · 3 talking about this · 1,296 were here. Find the location, hours open, details, and more about treasure mart below. The treasure mart, ann arbor, michigan.
Every Thirty Days, Prices On My Items Would Drop By 10 Percent.
After 60 years in business, the treasure mart is permanently closed. Located in ann arbor, mi. Be the first to upload a photo.
Post a Comment for "Facebook Treasure Mart Ann Arbor"